Greetings to the Kerala travel blog, where we embark on a tour of Kerala, a place filled with mesmerizing experiences, rich landscapes and extravagant cultural heritages. Kerala, otherwise known as God’s Own Country, is located in the southwestern ranges of India. Distinguished for its lush surroundings, calming waters, and colorful festivals, it is a tranquil place made as an experience for everyone around the globe. Join us, as we go through the wonders of the place.
- Munnar: The land for anyone who loves and enjoys the astounding taste of tea, this haven has a wide expanse of tea gardens and rolling hills which lets you absorb the wondrous tastes of tea. Munnar is the place if you want to have great brewed tea as it is covered with tea factories and experienced individuals in the tea making industry.
- The Backwaters: Step onto a traditional houseboat, made of Jackfruit Tree Wood and many other types of woods to experience the serenity of the canals while absorbing the beauty of wildlife and while witnessing the lives of the local community in the area. Discover the amazing secrets of Alleppey, Kumarakom, and Kollam to soothe your soul and experience the hidden gems in the area.
- Festivals: A Tapestry of Colors and Traditions Experience the vibrant festivities that adorn the calendar of Kerala. From Onam to the harvest festival and the loud and enjoyable beats of Theyyam, Kerala’s festivals are a combination of heritage togetherness and culture. Not to mention, the lively boat races are one of its specialities. Immerse yourself in the lively processions, traditional music, and dance performances that make these festivals a truly memorable experience.
- Kathakali: Witness the Epitome of Indian Classical Dance Delve into the world of Kathakali, a traditional dance form that combines intricate facial expressions, graceful movements, and vibrant costumes. colorful costumes, and the dedication of the artists who bring these characters to life. Watch a Kathakali performance and listen to the enthralling folktales and stories from this ancient form of wondrous arts. Learn about the unique form of makeup used by the professionals and understand the symbolism and dedication of their hard work, written in their costumes that are filled with color.
- Fort Kochi: A Blend of History and Culture Discover the captivating charm of Fort Kochi, a historic neighborhood with a unique blend of Indian, Portuguese, Dutch, and British influences. Walk around the narrow streets which are filled with colonial-era buildings. Here, you can find the Chinese fishing nets, an iconic tool used by many people around the globe, and many spice markets all around. Look around and immerse yourself in the ambiance of Fort Kochi, where its art galleries, cafes, and street performances show the creative and welcoming space it creates.
Kerala, with its idyllic landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm-hearted people, offers an unparalleled travel experience. Whether you are looking for calming waters or a wonderful